Welcome families, please see below information regarding our kindergarten uniforms.
- We encourage parents to purchase new or second-hand uniforms for your child to wear while attending kindergarten.
- The kindergarten uniform is not compulsory but does save wear and tear on your child’s clothes.
- The kindergarten uniform consists of windcheaters, hoodies and t-shirts all printed with the Lipscombe Park Kindergarten logo.
- Items are available in a range of colours (note not all items are available in all colours)
- Sizing information is provided for items in the sizing chart (right)
- Second hand uniforms may also be available for a gold coin donation from Kindergarten - NOTE the availability of sizes and colours for second hand uniforms are limited based on donated items from kindergarten families
- If you have any questions regarding uniforms please email email@example.com
- Not all items are available in all colours - please refer to size availability chart (right)
- All items have kindergarten logo printed on - refer to sample images at the base of this page
HOW TO ORDER
If you would like to place an order for a new uniform item, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you've emailed your order through, please pay using the following bank details and use your child's full name as the reference e.g. "Adaline Smith 4YO Emeralds"
Bank deposit details - BSB: 633 000 ACC: 163356678
Orders will only be processed once payment is received. Kindergarten uniforms will be made available for collection directly from kindergarten. An email confirmation will be sent once they are available to collect.